APX8000 P25 All-Band Portable Two-Way Radio
UNLIMITED MOBILITY. UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE.
- 4 Bands in 1 Radio: 7/800 MHz, VHF and UHF Range 1 and Range 2 bands
- Modes and Protocols include: Analog MDC-1200 and QCII, Digital P25, Conventional or Trunked, Smartnet / SmartZone, clear or secure, repeater or direct
- Adaptive Dual-sided Operation using beam-forming technology so you can talk into either side of the radio.
- Adaptive Noise Suppression adjusts the audio algorithm so you can cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
- Adaptive Speaker Equalization adjusts the 1 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
- Adaptive Gain Control adjusts microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the radio to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
- Adaptive Windporting engages a third microphone in order to cancel out wind noise.
- Familiar look and feel of the compact APX 6000 but with the RF band access of two APX 7000 radios.
- Flexible All-band Antenna that bends easily while you'??re moving around on the job.
- Aggressive T-shape so the radio is easier to grip even with wet or slippery hands.
- Top Display provides quick access to radio status information and critical notifications.
- Intelligent Lighting uses 3 simple colors to alert users of critical radio events like emergency, low battery, out of range and private calls and pages.
- Voice Announcement provides audible confirmation of zone/channel selections and various feature like scan, direct mode, emergency, encryption and controls lock.
- Radio Profiles allows the agency to create custom user experience based on the role and mission of the user.
- Update your radio fleet software more efficiently without interrupting voice communications or waiting for idle radios.
- Up to 20 WiFi Networks can be provisioned in the radio so that users can seamlessly receive radio software updates at facility WiFi access points or in the field via WiFi hot spots.
- GPS Outdoor Personnel Tracking shares your personnel'??s location, resulting in more efficient task assignment and enhanced officer safety.
- Mission Critical Wireless Bluetooth connects quickly and securely with remote speaker microphones, surveillance kits and the LEX L10 Mission Critical LTE Handheld for radio remote control. Off-the-shelf BT audio and data accessories are also supported.
- Aluminum Alloy Endoskeleton protects the radio's interior from water intrusion even if the outer housing is breached.
- IP 67 rating ensures the radio can withstand 1 meter water submersion for 30 minutes.
- Delta-T option ensures the radio can withstand 2 meters water submersion for 2 hours.
- MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, G rating ensures you can rely on your radio in the most extreme environments.
- Tempered Glass protects the radio'??s color display user interface from scratches, impact and pressure.
- Dual Latch Battery protects the radio from resetting, powering off or ejecting the battery upon impact from drops.
- Multiple hardware encryption algorithms like AES, DES, ADP with up to 128 keys so sensitive information stays protected from scanners and eavesdroppers.
- Over-the-air Re-key (OTAR) to efficiently update encryption keys of fielded radios over time.
- P25 Radio Authentication ensures only valid users can access the system.
- Two-factor Authentication allows users to securely query databases.
UHF Range 2 (450-520 MHz)